The Muninmax Bulk Filler Machine is designed to fill fluids, low acid and high acid single strength, concentrated and particulate products into appropriate containers under aseptic conditions
The Aseptic bulk filler is designed to fill 20 up to 1,000 liters (6 – 300 gallons). Capacity depends on bag size, product supply facilities and pressure, operator skill.
- With spout size 1-inch filling head as standard for filling liquid, concentrated and particulate size of products less or equal 6 mm3
- With spout size 2-inch filling head as optional for filling particulate size of products larger than 6 mm3
* Machine cycles : There are three main Operating cycles, Machine sterilization, Filling and Cleaning. All these cycles work automatically
* Machine sterilization cycle : Aseptic chamber and all materials contacted parts are sterilized by either steam or hot water form sterilizer e.g. UHT
* Filling cycle : The filling cycle is divided into a manual preparation part and an automatic filling part
1) The operator takes an aseptic bag, pushes and holds a bag’s spout clamp button, push a bag’s spout into the filling head and release the bag’s spout clamp button.
2) The operator presses a button to start the conveyor to move a drum into position underneath the filling head.
3) Now the aseptic filler in ready in filling position, the operator presses the push button "START FILL"
4) Lifting table ascends to pre-filling level
5) Steam flows to sterilizer the bag’s spout and cap at preset temperature and time.
6) Capper jaws grip the bag’s cap, pull it from spout and swing out from the center position.
7) The filing valve moves down, insert into the bag spout, then opens to let product flow into aseptic bag.
8) During product filling, lifting table descents to different levels depending on filling weight to avoid any stress at the bag.
9) When the filling weight reaches the required preset net weight, filling valve closes and steam is injected into the bag to clean inside area of spout.
10) Steam flows to sterilize the bag’s spout and outside surface of filling valve before moving back into aseptic chamber.
11) Filling valve moves up
12) Capper swings into the center position, pushes and presses tightly the cap back onto spout.
13) The bag’s spout is released from the spout clamps.
14) The completely filled bag descends on the lifting table to be taken away by the roller conveyor.
All of the filling steps take place in the controlled sterile condition. The lifting table is hydraulic, and the manipulating devices are operated by pneumatic cylinders. The steam valve are solenoids operated
All of operating sequences are controlled by PLC. The lifting table levels are detected by proximity switches. Weight is detected by load cells as standard, by volumetric or mass flow meter as an option. machine sterilization and filling cycle are safeguarded by temperature drop below set point, the machine sterilization cycle is automatically restarted from the beginning or the filling cycle stops.
* Cleaning cycle : The filling machine is designed for CIP. Cleaning in line with sterilizer from UHT or CIP central that supply by other.
* AUTO DIAGNOSTICS : This is necessary for the individuation of eventual breakdowns. In this case an alarm appears on the screen which indicates exactly what the problem is and where it has occurred. In this way the operator can intervene in real time and correctly to solve the problem.
* FAIL SAFE SYSTEM : This is for the continuous auto controlling of the sterile conditions of the plant. In the case of an unexpected lack of sterility the machine defends itself by leaving production and notifying the operator of the problem. The PLC will give the consent to return to production only after all the parameters necessary for sterility have been reset.
SINGLE HEAD ASEPTIC FILLER TWIN HEAD ASEPTIC FILLER
- Supporting fame made of galvanize steel - Column and Upper frame made of AISI 304 - Parts in contact with the product made of AISI 316 stainless steel - CIP circuit and sterilization circuit made of AISI 304 - Steam line and valve group - Motorized roller conveyor made of AISI 304 and frame made of galvanize steel - Hydraulic lifting table made of galvanize steel - Operator footbridge with access stairway, handrail made of AISI 304 and frame made of galvanize steel - Electrical panel made of 304 stainless steel, PLC control automatically, HMI Touch operation, electrical and pneumatic system. - Load cell
- In feed and Out feed conveyor
A motorized/gravity conveyor for in feed and out feed drum/bin designed to match with customer layout.
- Mobile table for 5-20 liters (1-6 gallons) bags
The table is installed on the supporting frame of the filler. In that case, fill a small bag of 5-20 liters.
- Weight measurement
The weight measurement standard designed is load cell and optional is electromagnetic flow meter or mass flow meter
- Self-sterilization system and self-CIP system
The system is hookup with Aseptic bulk filler. To be able to sterilize and clean by itself
- Automatic drum palletizer
The drum pallets are used in the case of high production capacity to assist in handling drums onto pallets with overhead crane and Hoist systems.