• Still retort with combined shell and tube heat exchanger and water spray
• is a new outstanding and economic thermo processing system. It is suitable for all
• kinds of hermetically sealed food containers such as tin can, glass jar, pouch.
• Quick heating and uniform distribution
• Considerable low steam and cooling water consumption
• Rapid and even cooling
• Safe counter pressure control during every process sequence
• Steady optimal operation
• Assure process fidelity
• Sterile process water with shell and tube heat exchanger
• Automatic control for every sequence of operation with PLC and HMI(Touch Operation)
° Selectable no limited preset set points of temperature, pressure and cooking cooling time
° Process parameters such as temperature, pressure, Water level automatically monitored on the HMI. And Circular paper recorder.
• Retort vesselThe heat treatment of product that is to be sterilized takes place in the retort vessel. The main supply of steam, cooling water, compressed air is connected to the pneumatic actuated stop valves and control valves. The retort vessel is made of stainless steel and insulated to prevent heat loss.
• Water circulation and distributionProcess water is stored in the bottom of retort vessel . A powerful sanitary and distribution centrifugal stainless steel pump ensures that it is completely circulated.The corresponding circulation and spraying system results in the quick attainment of constant, even temperature in the retort vessel.
• ValvesThe stop and control valves are actuated by air pressure. They are normally closed by spring action. The signal to open/close them are from PLC. In case of power failure, sterilization can continue manually.